Areas of application:
Aluminium rail system type SSK 150 for truck emission tests provided with the respective capture elements and associated extraction fans in accordance with BG / BIA / ASA design guidelines are intended for extracting exhaust gases in maintenance and repair services of combustion engines, as well as for emission tests and chassis dynamometers in compliance with the specified max. temperature loads.
Furthermore, aluminium rail systems can aspirate smoke and dust arising in welding and grinding jobs in compliance with the relevant legislation.
Combined rail system for brake test line and emission tests.
- Aluminium rail system SSK 150 and SSK 290 with offset connector
- 2 end-covers and 1 extraction-piece made of cast aluminium
- Continuous extruded rubber profile-lip for sealing of rail suction opening
- Fan made of cast aluminium, with 2.4 kW motor – 400V A/C 50 Hz, with quick clamping bracket.
- Motor protection with on / off switch
- Hose carriage made of cast aluminium for 150 mm diameter hose with butterfly valve
and balancer with locking device
- Exhaust hose UNI 2000, DN 150 mm, 5 m long, temperature resistant up to 180°C
- Exhaust gas nozzle with swivelling joint and clamping device
and nozzle frame for using the nozzle as stand nozzle