Aluminium rail systems allow reaching spatial points in the workshop, which no other extraction systems can adequately cover. Thus, capture and extraction is guaranteed on all vehicles. Minimum energy consumption is ensured via automatically operating, mechanical valves and intelligent electronic controls.
In production lines or continuous workflows on test lanes, as well as in monitoring organizations, aluminium rail systems are simply unbeatable. They can cover single-drive lanes but also assemble entire extraction systems. These include:
- Return paths with gradient or electric drive
- Circle arcs of different radii
- Sliding stations to bring trolleys back into position
- Uncoupling stations fitted with mechanical or electrical hose lift
- Self-propelled carriages with electric drive